Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 17, 2022

Some blue …mostly fall!






My sky this morning isn’t as pretty as Angela’s, but it is not smoky this morning! I’m linking up with ScrapHappy Saturday and all the other RSC22 participants!





I’m still sewing out of the gray tote.

Mostly darks and fall colors, but if you look closely, there is some blue! 





And there are a few blue crumb blocks “under construction” in honor of this month’s color. The other bits, discovered in the donation scraps tote, are in the “crumb-blocks-to-be” bins!,





Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!



 


5 comments:

  1. Your string blocks are beautiful, Judy, and yes we can point several blue spots on them. The center neutral string makes a great design. And your crumbs under construction are looking pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, staying with your plan to sew out of that tub! I love those string blocks - they're great in the multi-color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful skies, String quilt coming together, and Light BLUE Crumb blocks, Judy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shouldn't have looked at your string blocks, they look so pretty! Just enough blue in them, IMO. I like those crumb blocks too. Hmmm maybe I'll have time to make a few!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely brown string blocks--so pretty!! Nice work hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete