Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 30, 2022

Finished or Not Finished Friday ~ Sept 30







I finally have a real finish! This little baby quilt came back from the quilter and the binding is done! I will wait to put a label on until  I know this sweet girl’s name, and exact birthday. Some time near the end of October! 






Two quick photos before it rains! Sprinkling as I snapped these! 




Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!



 


5 comments:

  1. What a sweet quilt! It will be loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quilt design with blocks appearing on top of others. I have been thinking of making one. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baby quilt is adorable - pretty backing too. Send us some of that rain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful baby quilt!! and wait!! it is ready before the baby???? You are a miracle worker - ha ha!! I really like that color combination!!!

    ReplyDelete