I did not have a To-Do List for this week. I've just been taking it easy since my Positive Covid test last Monday, the 1st. I am feeling better, will test again tomorrow- Day 10.
I have been sewing some in small batches. So my try-to-do list for next week is as follows. I am linking up with Linda at Texas Quilt Gal.
August 9-15
1. Put some more blocks together to add to these:
This is the beginning of Pop Star from Sandra Walker at mmm quilts.
2. Do something with Orange.
3. If I test Neg and feel good, stitch with my Thursday Stitchers.
4. And attend a QOV Presentation that Alycia from Alycia Quilts will be doing in my town. I hope I feel good enough. I'd like to meet her in person. I promise "no hugging"



Lots of covid going around for sure. Take it easy and get well soon!
ReplyDeleteThat would be so fun to meet Alycia! Your Pop Star beginning is pretty. All my To-Do lists are "try to do" - hah!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing with us at To Do Tuesday, and I hope you continue to feel better!
I love your PopStar in green, Judy! You have the hardest part done. Glad you're feeling better, and hope that test is negative tomorrow! It would be wonderful if you could go to that presentation and meet Alycia. My step-dad (WWII veteran) went on an Honor Flight and was given a QOV, and the label says Alycia quilted it. I thought that was neat!
ReplyDeleteHope that Covid goes away soon. At least if you get to QOV presentation you'll know you can't catch Covid there and can be easy going about for awhile. Hope you soon feel well enough to stitch but ... take it easy until you do.
ReplyDelete