Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 22, 2022

Slow Sunday Stitching. Counted Cross Stitches R,W, B








Today, I'm working on the first of my summer patriotic small stitches.  A free pattern from Melisa at PinkernPunkin  Quilting & Stitching. Scroll to almost the end of this post for a link to this free chart. 






I'm almost done with the stitching.  I used a scrap of 14 count Aida and just regular DMC floss in  White, Red (666) and Blue (312). I'll finish it into a bowl filler.  And then I want to do this one too. Also from Melisa.  Check her blog out for regular free charts. Thank you, thank you Melisa!!!





I really am excited to get these done to mix with my other Patriotic decor.  I'm linking with Kathy @ Slow Sunday Stitching. 



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!



6 comments:

  1. Those are cute! Melisa has so many fun designs, and she is really generous with sharing them, too. I've printed off some fun, summery embroidery designs she was sharing. Enjoy your stitching today, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful little Melisa project - enjoy your stitching today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute little project and just in time for 4th of July.Happy stitching,Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your patriotic stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Your patriotic stitching is beautiful. I love all things patriotic.

    ReplyDelete