This morning I’m linking up with Linda at Texas Quilt Gal to share my to-do lists.
Last week
1. Work on stitching down the binding and burying the threads on the secret sewing project. ✅
Almost done. All the threads are buried, but I ran out of pink thread for the binding. That means a trip to the store! I’m reluctant to go to Walmart these 2 days before Thanksgiving or on Black Friday!! It may have to wait! This is a birthday present for our daughter! Because our son got a cat themed couch cover, you gotta be equal! :) DD’s kitty is white, so a white mama cat figure( even though King is definitely not a girl cat) on the last of the CATS fabric. Thanks again to Cathy at Crazy by Design for sharing her mama cat pattern.
2. Finish the pant legs of Santa Baker. ✅
Just a small patch of 7 stitches missing in his left pant leg. I’ll thread a needle with the correct shade of red today and get that done.
3. Bake zucchini bread! ✅
Done. 4 mini loaves came with us to CA. The first one is
gone!
4. Change privacy settings on this blog! ✅
I enabled comment moderation. So far I have not found any more “troll-like” comments.
Next week!
1. Keep stitching on Santa Baker!
2. Make cranberry salad and pumpkin pie for Thursday!
3. Start a Christmas Ornament stitchery!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy

I replied to your comment in my email before I read your post! Hope you had a good trip. It looks like you brought some stitching to keep busy with when you have some time. Love the cat mini, and Santa is really coming along!
ReplyDeleteHi Judy! YUM on the zucchini bread!! My favorite. LOVE the momma kitty. Yes, you can't play favorites. Your Santa is coming together nicely. Happy Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteLOVE that cat quilt! Why have I not done one? Your Santa cross stich is looking so cute. Yum on zucchini bread - one of my all-time favorite quick breads.
ReplyDeleteThank you for linking to To Do Tuesday!