Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 6, 2021

Scrappy Finish!

I had planned on posting to Finished or Not Finished Friday, but Alycia’s link is closed this morning! 
I was too late to the party!  


So I guess I’ll use Angela’s Linky Party to share. 





Just a quick little finish. I thought I needed two more zippered pouches for travel, seems it’s the only way I can stay organized. A place for stuff, especially when away from your space! They are scrappy, and green, although we’ve progressed to a new month. But November and December are devoted to finishing! 


I grabbed my tote that contains a pattern I’ve used before.  




The tote contains bits and pieces. Some zippers etc. and on top were  four already pieced slab/crumb blocks.  So they quickly became 9”x10” bags! One with an orange zipper and one with a tan zipper. 

Side one! 



Side two! 

Now to fill them with stuff! 

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!





6 comments:

  1. Cute Zippy pouches. That’s a great idea for crumb slabs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good use of those Crumb blocks you found!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are cute and super useful, Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those crumb slabs made perfect zipper pouches, Judy! I use them a lot when traveling, too. Two great finishes for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Being organized with pretty pouches makes like happier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what neat pouches!! Love all those pretty greens...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete