Chris over at ChrisKnits provides this place for us to list some goals and a place to be accountable. I really like this opportunity to share and to see what others are doing.
Last week's list. April 13 - April 19
1. Continue working on table runner! Done✅
2. Make blue asterisk block or two. Done ✅
I actually got all 6 done and sewn into a row!
3. Cut fabric for Follow Your Own Path QAL! Done ✅
4. Finish the Blue Geese Migration block, and add to the list. Done ✅
My list says I need 2 more, but I need orange, or rust, or burgundy, so I'll wait for those colors or I'll just add two more and get to making a flimsy! I'm leaning toward done!
Next Week's List - April 20 - April 26
1. Finish Table Scraps April challenge and post!
2. Trace some of the designs for the Crabapple project!
3. Sew some seams on Follow Your Own Path.
4. Piece a backing for Garlic Knots
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy



Lots of fun colorful projects, and lots of "checks" on your list! Great job!
ReplyDeleteGeese Migration block looks so pretty in Blue, Judy. Let's see which color Angela will pick for May, maybe one you are in need for completing your collection.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your goals for this week.
Each time I see a peek of your tablerunner, I like it more and more! Hope the quilting is going good!
ReplyDeleteThat gees migration is truly stunning! I love the scrappy fabric mix you’ve got going on!
ReplyDeleteThe asterik pattern is prettier every time I see it. Nice line up of blocks
ReplyDeleteI really like all your projects, especially the tablerunner! Very nice springy colors! Take care, Mary.
ReplyDeleteEverything is just perfect! I love your Geese block. That's on my some day list. Thanks for linking up with To-Do Tuesday!
ReplyDelete