First: Table Scraps Challenge. Make a runner, topper, mug rug or placemat in the RSC21 color of the month if you are a RSC21 participant. April color is Light or Bright Blue. I've been teasing with some photos. Join us at The Joyful Quilter. There are some great table toppers happening there. Joy writes a delightful blog!
Second: Finished or Not Finished Friday!
Show a recent project...Finished or Not Finished at Alycia Quilts. Alycia and friends will cheer you on. Some of her friends are fantastic quilters. And Alycia blogs about quilting, and family, ranching and QOV.
I used a Clover White Pen for marking. The label says it irons out. It didn't very well, but now that it has been sitting awhile the markings are fading. PHEW!
Third: One Monthly Goal or OMG for April
Set a goal, post it and link up with Patty at Elm Street Quilts. See my Link Up post here.
When you complete the goal, post about it and link up after the 24th at Patty’s link up party! You’ll be eligible for prizes. She's got great sponsors! I've even won in the past!
I'm really pleased with how this turned out. I still need more practice in quilting on my DSM. And to be fair this is using my back up machine. My Bernina is done, but the weather has kept us from driving the 2.5 hours to Rapid City to pick it up. They close early on Saturday, and are closed Sunday and Monday. Maybe next week. Tuesday or Wednesday!
I'm linking this post to all three of the blog challenges listed here. Table Scraps Challenge, Finished or Not Friday, and OMG when it goes live, probably the Saturday or Sunday.
Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal - April Finish Link-up
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy






Judy, I love how that turned out! Neat design, and so fun to have the different scrappy colors with that blue background. I like the narrow white stripe running all around, too.
ReplyDeleteLove it! It is just so fun, love the different directional quilting lines.
ReplyDeleteGreat pops of color on the dark blue background. Interesting tablerunner pattern.
ReplyDeleteI like the table runner design. It has a nautical summer vibe.
ReplyDeleteGreat job on combining the challenges! Your table scrap challenge topper came out great and an OMG finished is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful table runner, lovely colors and great pattern!
ReplyDelete3 challenges rolled into one fantastic table runner! Way to go.
ReplyDeleteIt is gorgeous! A great pattern and quilting. Congrats, Judy!!!
ReplyDeleteI followed your link to find out if you posted pattern information. Fun quilt, Judy! I just happen to have 3 different packs of mini charms so I'm going to be on the lookout for that pattern. Congrats on your trifecta quilt finish!!
ReplyDeleteThe Trifecta!!! Perfect!! and so cute!!
ReplyDeleteJudy it’s beautiful! Love the blues. Good luck getting your Bernini back next week.
ReplyDeletewhat a great pattern and choices of fabrics
ReplyDeleteVery unique and fun-looking!
ReplyDeleteWonderful! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.
ReplyDelete