Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 3, 2021

April OMG 2021

 



My goal for April 2021 is to cut, sew and finish a table covering in mostly bright and light blue. I have chosen a pattern that uses mini charms or 2.5” squares! 


It's Mini Charmers I by Heather Mulder Peterson for Anka's Treasurers. I chose the middle one, called Woven Squares.  

I've pulled some fabrics. 


Mostly from a Mini Charm pack called Lazy Days. I'll supplement with some 2 1/2" squares from my stash. 


 I'm linking up with Patty at   Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal April Link-up

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy! 





ps: It's going to be a busy month. This challenge, a QAL with MMMQuilts and we've decided to sell our 5th wheel camper, so now I have to find a place for/or get rid of another houseful of bedding, kitchen things. Whew!  

1 comment:

  1. I like that middle one! That looks like fun, Judy. Good luck with selling the camper - are you happy or sad about that?

    ReplyDelete