... it’s on the design wall! That’s a step in the right direction!
I’ve been working on these blocks for a year, slow stitch mostly at a weekly gathering of other stitchers. We meet in a smallish room in a Catholic school. No machines. Just hand embroidery, stitching down of binding, crocheting, knitting, hand piecing.
So now is the time to make the sashings and then I’ll have to decide on a border. I have squares cut and lots more available to cut. The pattern is Hometown Christmas by Sweetwater. It was lots of fun! A combination of embroidery, applique and now the piecing of the sashings.
I used Christmas fabric from my stash. I "heart" Nancy Halvorsen fabric and her Christmas lines are favorites.
I'm linking up with Finished or Not Friday at Alycia Quilts.
Click on over and see what everyone is up to!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy (and Healthy)






looks like a fun pattern
ReplyDeleteI like how it is coming along!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat sure is cute, Judy!!! You have a good chance on having it done for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet project. I'm sure when you look back and it's on your lap that you will think of the people and conversations had while making it with friends!
ReplyDelete