Sunday, March 1, 2020
March 2020 OMG Goal Setting
I have tons of projects that need to be brought to completion. I have tons of scraps that need to be used up.
But for March I am starting a new project. Both my granddaughters have moved away. Far far away!
One to Vermont and one to Florida. So in an effort to stay connected.....I am going to make two Easter themed table runners using this tutorial.
https://my.modafabrics.com/2017/04/bunny-quartet-mini-quilt.html
I think I have enough fabrics in my stash to make the bunnies. I will, probably have to purchase a background. But they(my granddaughters) are worth it.
So that is my goal, 2 completed cute little bunny tablerunners. I am linking up with Patty's March 1st goal setting post for OMG (One Monthly Goal).
Stay Busy and Stay Happy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




THIS IS SO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure that they will turn out lovely and yes, your granddaughters deserve it. So cute!
ReplyDeleteVery very cute table runners. I bet your grandies will love them :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.
ReplyDeleteVery Cute! Good luck.
ReplyDelete