5 columns of garlic knots are webbed this morning. So no finishes but progress at least!
and
This is IT for Orange this week! One Geese Migration block almost together and 2 hollow 9-patches done, with some more 2" squares cut.
I'm using both of these as leaders and enders as I web the Garlic Knot blocks. My sewing time is limited and precious, got to make it all count.
I'm linking this post with Finished or Not Friday at Alycia Quilts and
ScrapHappy Saturday at Angela's RSC20 page.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy






Nice blocks! Love your orange scraps!
ReplyDeletealways good to see progress Judy!
ReplyDeleteYour orange blocks are bright and sunny for those of us in the cold and snowy places! (Although, hooray for the sun coming out in N. Colo today!) I really like the Goose Migration block in your fun scraps.
ReplyDeleteLovely orange works;))) very pretty hugs, Julierose
ReplyDeleteGlad you made the most of your sewing time. Great orange additions.
ReplyDeleteI like your Garlic Knots quilt.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you are definitely making it all count.
ReplyDeleteLove your blocks, especially Hollowed Out 9-Patches. Fun name too!
ReplyDeleteSEW looking forward to seeing your Geese Migration quilt grow!!
ReplyDeleteLove that orange. I'm waffling on RSC. I've made a couple of blocks and can't decide if I like any of them. So, I'm just working on pre-existing projects right now. (reminder to self...do NOT start any new projects!)
ReplyDeleteSuch fun fabrics. Love the juicy orange blocks.
ReplyDeleteGarlic knots are looking good enough to eat:-)