Just a quick post to let you all know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.
I'm linking up with ScrapHappy Saturday over at Angela's blog So Scrappy.
These are the extent of my orange RSC20 pieces. It's all good.
One geese migration block and 8 hollow nine patches.
These has been some other sewing in Feb. I sent 3 blocks to CiL. Wow, these look mish mashed but maybe you can appreciate them.
I finished my garlic knot flimsy
And I sewed a Book Pillow alias Tablet Pillow for our young great granddaughter. I was gifted some children's fabric and this one worked perfectly. Luckily I had a scrap of the perfect purple to make the pocket.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy







Nice oranges --I am happy that it will be teal this month...hugs, Julierose
ReplyDeleteI sent off some blocks to CIL just yesterday! Those were kind of fun to make. You did great with your oranges and I love your garlic knots flimsy, too! That's a block that's on my list to make one of these years.
ReplyDeleteA bunch of ORANGE blocks, a few donation blocks, a completed quilt top, and one fun finish sounds like the MAKE-ings of a great month, Judy!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the tablet pillow. Sounds like a great idea. Your orange blocks look good too!
ReplyDelete