Seems I have a lot of “not Finished “! Here is yet another one. Right hand 1/2.
Left hand 1/2. You can see my orange sticky notes marking "Hour 4" and Upper Left Hand corner. I make myself notes, a lot!
I decided to join Alycia’s winter quilt along because ...... I could! I had a blue left over from backing 2 Christmas wall hanging that were donated to the local library silent auction. I had a cream piece that was purchased a long time ago, that was looking for a place to shine and the yardage needed for the other contrast, I chose red, was a small star fabric that looked great with the rather true blue!
My steps took longer than the 1 hour , Alycia managed. But definitely not difficult and definitely fun. The way she chose to lay out the HST and the few solids in 4 rows for 10 blocks each was easy!
So Hour 3 and Hour 4 are sewn together. Hour 5 is on the design wall. I am hoping to get that step done today. Then I just have 2 seams to get to quilt top or flimsy stage.
My design wall is just barely big enough.
There is grocery shopping and Christmas tree decorating on my agenda too. But Mr Busy has a cold, so getting the tree down out of the attic space over the garage could be postponed! Wish me luck!
I'm linking up with Alycia's Finished or Not Friday!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy






your design is coming along really well!
ReplyDeleteWonderful! I think I need to make one of those too. I missed the sew along so I guess I'll have my own sew alone!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! I like the fabrics and it looks so good!!! Yay you!!!
ReplyDelete