Friday, December 20, 2019
Finished or Not Friday 12/20/19
Last week, I showed progress on my Winter QAL. This week I can show you that I have the rows together. I did have a couple of little issues with some points. I unpicked a few, resewed and they are better. Some are just going to have to be "not perfect".
I did not measure this quilt top. But Mr Busy is 6'1" ( he has shrunk a bit as he has gotten older) is standing on a dining room chair and holding it up!
And my Bow Tie quilt is complete, except for a label.
A pieced backing, lots of strips to make a binding and finally done. It is washed now and all wonderfully crinkly!
I'm linking up with Alycia for Finished or Not Friday!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy
(it gonna be busy and I hope happy here)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





looks great (I think we all shrink with age don't we)
ReplyDeleteLOVE your Winter Qal!!!! I think it is perfect!! and congrats on the Bow tie quilt!!!
ReplyDeleteI only see a big beautiful quilt. I cannot see any imperfections. Thank goodness for our quilt models - the taller the better. You finished your Bow Tie Quilt but you tease us with a single picture showing just the folded quilt. Hope you will show the full quilt soon.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteThe quilt is beautiful. I would like to see her in full. All the best !