I've been playing catch up on my temperature quilt. It's my OMG for November. October is complete and the top and bottom of the row are attached to it. I will take time Tuesday to sew October to the rest of the quilt. Then continue to make daily blocks for November. When Patty puts up the OMG Finish link up, I’ll wait till the last possible moment to post how far I’ve gotten. l really can’t complete November till Dec 1st, so I know what the nightly low was . Sometimes our lowest temp happens before midnight, sometimes not! Just depends.
So now you see Not Finished! I 'll show some quilts from a recent quilt show that ARE finished.
Halloween quilts
This was a panel I think, the quilting was fabulous!
The colors and the piecing in this one were amazing!
We are in Wyoming! There must be wildlife.
Quilts of Valor, too!
My friend Connie won a people's choice for this log cabin beauty!
There were birds and bats.
And bit and bobs!
351 quilts in all!
There are quilters in my community that FINISH!
I'm linking with Alycia at
Finished or Not Friday!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy
wonderful quilts!! thanks for sharing them the log cabin is wonderful
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteThese works are beautiful. I wish you a pleasant evening:)
Thanks for sharing a portion of the show with us!!
ReplyDeleteOh, my gosh, those quilt show quilts are fabulous and inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing! Oh, how I love your temperature quilt. I've been tempted from time to time to do a temperature scarf (knit or crochet), and you really put me in the mood with your gorgeous top! It's going to be so awesome!
ReplyDeleteOh i like them all - that viewer choice log cabin is amazing!!! and YAY for progress on your temperature quilt!!
ReplyDeleteYour Temperature quilt is coming along nicely. Thank you for sharing the pictures from the quilt show. So much eye candy!!! Have a great Thanksgiving!!!
ReplyDelete