Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 2, 2019

November OMG Goal Setting Link Up



Here we are!  November already! Time to set another goal! I thought about several. But I chose to work on my Temperature Quilt. I got behind in  October and now we are in a new month. So my OMG for November is to catch up with the October blocks, get the separating black strip attached to the bottom of the October strip and keep up with November. 

The year is almost done and I have enjoyed doing a little bit every day! ( except October....)


This is through September! It was unseasonably warm, see the orange rectangles. Those are 90's. Not 100's this year at all!!!!


And the first 6 days of October! Still with their chain stitching, but not sewed together. I did record the temps every day. They are on a chart on my iPad, so its only a matter of cutting the proper colors of pieces and getting them together. There are going to be lots of blues and maybe even a few purples. It has been COLD!    I can DO IT! 😁 

I'm linking up with Patty at Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal November Link-up.


Stay Busy and Stay Happy



5 comments:

  1. Your temperature quilt is really interesting! I love the shapes, layout and colors you’ve chosen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a really good job of keeping up with this project, Judy! I'm not sure that I could be SEW diligent. It's turning out to be a really pretty quilt top. I'm looking forward to seeing how it will finish up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your temperature quilt looks great! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete