I had so much fun doing the Quarter Log Cabin block from last weeks Tiny Tuesday post. I haven't put the setting triangles on it yet, I was sort of waiting to see what I needed. But I am pretty sure I am going to set it on the diagonal. Below is the traditional straight look.
And I have my 2" basket on my cutting table and cut rectangles for Garlic Knots whenever I get a minute. I have
I also worked on my challenge for my October retreat. I can't show it to you here. I am not sure my friends read my blog, no one has said they do, but just in case......it's some secret sewing. I will show you some of the fabric that were the challenge to use and the backing I will use. I am going to quilt it myself. So that is a challenge in itself!
The challenge fabric were from a charm pack: The orange with pumpkin face and gray spiderweb, and the mini dots of orange,gray, yellow and purple, and also the black with stars and squiggles. The black with white dots and the pebble fabric, and the edge of the witch's hat, were all in my stash. Below is the backing!
I really like it! It's Timeless Treasures Fabric Pattern #BOO-C 7082. I ordered it online. I think from Fabric.com, but I am not sure!
Then if all else fails and you still need to sew something....there is always the basket of strips to make fabric yarn for a crocheted utility rug!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy
Im linking up with Angela at ScrapHappy Saturday and Cynthia at Quilting is more Fun than Housework's, Oh Scrap
Wish I could figure out how to post the buttons, horizontally instead of vertically!






LOVE that Bright BLUE square for Tiny Tuesday!! Thanks for sharing bits of you Halloween Challenge. Your fabric choices are SEW much fun!
ReplyDeleteYour tiny quarter log cabin is lovely! Such pretty blues. I love the Halloween fabrics you're working with - they're so fun! I might need a little stash enhancing! :)
ReplyDelete