Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 23, 2019

Finished Or Not Friday - with Alycia Quilts!

I have shown photos of this quilt in progress in the past. Today, except for the label, it is done.
I took it to a local Little League field for some photos.

 Of course, there was some wind!  It is Wyoming afterall!


Then I straightened it, and took another shot.  Also the backing is red/black buffalo plaid!

 Tben I stepped back, trying to get the whole statue!  Entitled SLUGGER!

 Oops, I cut off his head.

I finally refolded the quilt, and using my phone (that is the only camera I have now) I took another.

And a final!  Sorry for the  photo laden post. This is my finish for this Friday!

Stay Busy and Stay Happy
  I am linking up with Alycia Quilts!

3 comments:

  1. Aah....the perils of wind. This is a fabulous quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the photo shoot - I feel like the wind didn't quite understand what you wanted - ha ha!! It is a great quilt!! The colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete