My One Monthly Goal for March is to make at least 6 blocks for the Covered in Love Block Drive sponsored by Kat and Cat Quilts. This month, Kat has asked for 12.5 inch blocks in blue. Using the pattern for Hunter's Star and just 2 fabrics, one blue solid and one blue print. Click on the above link to see Kat's block.
I may have some trouble, because I do not have many solids. I did make a baby quilt late last year in solids, blues and grays. So I may be able to use up some of those scraps.
I just went to my sewing room and did this pull. I think I can do it!!
and here , on the left, are a few more! Now I am excited to get started.
I will link this up at Elm Street Quilts, One Monthly Goal March Goal Setting Link Up.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy




Good luck making your blue blocks; you have enough fabrics there to choose from!
ReplyDeleteIn making these blocks do you make just a few or a quilt to share.
ReplyDeleteGreat fabric pull. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.
ReplyDelete