Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 26, 2026

ScrapHappy Saturday 9-26-26

 


Joining Angela for ScrapHappy Saturday. 


All my purple sewing was done last week. I didn’t sit at my machine one bit. That’s sad. I stitched on some counted cross stitch. As did others in my Thursday Stitching group. 


A fully finished counted cross stitch ⤴️ and a lovely crocheted pumpkin.⤵️. Both from Marva’s creative hands. 


Another kinusaiga creation. This one a cute jack o lantern ⤵️


And another counted cross stitch for display in Aggie’s home. 


This one is an Aggie creation also. A free pattern from Primrose Cottage if you sign up to get their newsletter. It has a Christmas vibe. 


I’ll show what I worked on, tomorrow for Slow Sunday Stitching. 


I searched Angela’s post twice for announcement of the color for October. But I didn’t see it.  Guess I will gather the 16 patch stars that I have finished and see how they look all together. Watch for that photo next week.  Wink 😉!


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful. 





No comments:

Post a Comment