Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 24, 2026

I LIKE Thursday #295

 


A friend sent me this last week. I had to share. What’s not to like about 2 birds, a squirrel and a hedgehog in the forest!


I missed posting last week. No reason, just plain forgetful. Last Thursday was Mr. Busy’s 82nd birthday. We did not have a party, but he got calls from our daughter, our son, and one sister. Lots of greetings on FB too. 

He wanted a pumpkin pie. Now pumpkin pie is easy, but I caved a purchased one plus a pumpkin cake roll with buttercream filling. I’d show a photo but alas, they have both been eaten. LOL



We took a drive on Friday and I found this old cottonwood, who is clinging to her green dress but it’s just starting to turn. We haven’t seen much color yet in our small city, but it will happen.  The Autumnal Equinox was yesterday, the 23rd. I saw on the Denver CBS station, that the aspen in the Rockies have begun to be very showy. 


Last Saturday we stopped to fuel up my Equinox at a local Shell station, and we saw this dog. Patiently waiting for his owner to came back to the truck. We laughed and laughed at him. 

 



Have you ever tried a lemon cucumber. These were given to us by my Bff, along with a zucchini,  regular cucumber and some strawberries. She was harvesting her garden, we had some cold rainy nights last week. So it was time, I think. 


Nothing else to share. I was hoping I could share some of my bathroom remodel, in complete stage. But not yet. We are closer though! Finger crossed the countertop #2 gets installed on Friday!


Leanna question was about #1,#2, #3- books TV or Movies. 

#1 is probably Movies. We like to go to the movies, but lately not many interest us. So we stream movies at home. 

#2 TV   We watch Reacher, Lioness, NCIS, Chicago Wednesday. We are really into Series. Mr Busy watches the news .

#3 Books  We don’t read the same books at all.

This year on my reading list is:

Circle of Days

Crow Talk

Theo of Golden

Twice

Birth Keeper6 of  Bethlehem 

My Friends

The Correspondent

Mr. Busy reads Clive Custer, David Baldacci, Michael Connelly, C.J Box

Pop in at Not Afraid of Color  and see how others rate movies, books, and TV


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful. 





No comments:

Post a Comment