I’m joining Kathy at Slow Sunday Stitching. I haven’t made much progress on my slow stitching this week. I usually plan to stitch in the evenings while watching TV with Mr. Busy. This week we watched the last of 61st Street, and I was riveted to the story. So very little stitching was done.
I did not start the Valentine stitch I mentioned last week but I did cut fabric and pulled thread. Sorry about the shadows. The sun is shining on the winter day.
A friend of mine is using the chart to do a diamond dot creation. It’s turning out really cute. I forgot to take a photo on Thursday.
Thursday at stitching group, I discovered that the better lighting there made a huge difference. So now I know I need to find some better lighting to make progress on Winter Row.
32 count linen, 2 over 2. The fabric was in my stash, with no other info, like color or distributor. It’s a bluish gray. Or maybe a grayish blue!
Today there will be playoff football so I should be able to make some progress on the backstitching of the octopuses. Wish me luck!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful.



Always fun to stitch in front of the tv. I like Primrose projects as well, but can't stop there of course. Very cute patterns. Hope your team wins today. Mine lost yesterday.
ReplyDeleteHope you made good progress on your octopuses today! I have that Valentine design downloaded, too - it's a pretty one. Those snowman sure are cute on the Winter Row!
ReplyDelete