Joining everyone at Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching. It’s been a slow-ish week at this house.
Today I’m working on the binding of the last Table Scraps Challenge.
During the week I started on the Winter Words. I chose a 32 count linen from my stash. I’m having a hard time with the 2 over 2 on this piece.
I am not making much progress.
This week Primrose Cottage released a new stitch for Valentine’s Day. It’s stinking cute, so I’m determined to find a fabric and get busy. What do you think?
Oh and I started a new book. The Great Divide by Cristina Henriquez. Historical fiction set during the construction of the Panama Canal.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful.




Is that your first book of the year? Sounds interesting! I'm tempted by the Valentine's stitch, too. This would be a good time to start something new!
ReplyDeleteYour snowman stitchery is cute and so is the Valentine's piece. I don't think I can do 32 ct without magnifier. The book sounds interesting.
ReplyDeleteWhat intricate stitching! I’m afraid my eyes would bug out! Thanks for the book recommendation; always on the lookout for a new read! From Jayne at Jayne’s Quilting Room
ReplyDeleteWow! I'm impressed with your work on linen! In my younger days, I used to cross stitch quite a bit. I've started again while stitching my grandchildren's ornaments. This year I'm going to attempt 16 and perhaps 18 ct. Aida.
ReplyDeleteYes, Sweetly Sayin' is precious!
Thank you so very much for sharing The Great Divide! I took a screen shot of it so I remember to look for it! Happy stitching and reading!