I’m joining Kathy this morning for Slow Sunday Stitching. Stitching will happen later today. This morning we will bid our daughter goodbye as she heads home to Colorado. She and our granddaughter did all the holiday cooking except for our ‘family Christmas salad’, which I did. What a great help she and her daughter’s family were. We will pack her car up with leftovers, and the extras as she heads back to her favorite place to be other than home, Colorado!
I’ve started to back stitch the octopus #2. I’ve found several missed stitches along the edges. So I stop and put them in and continue with the back stitch. This is an ongoing stitch. But I’m anxious for completion.
Looks like I still have one coral piece to finish for the back of this biscornu pincushion.
I had great expectations to complete another stitchery that was Christmas themed. But now it is on to the New Year. I do have a Snowman themed piece that I’ll start today as soon as our daughter gets on the road. I’m looking forward to this one too.
In 2026, I hope to better divide my time between stitching and quilting. I will still participate in the slow stitching event and Rainbow Scrap Challenge. And maybe one or two other QALs or SALs .
Happy New Year to all, see you next year!š„³ššš„³š„!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!




Sounds like you had a good Christmas with your daughter there, Judy! Those octopuses are getting close. And the snowman alphabet looks adorable - it will be a fun new start!
ReplyDeleteI am going through menopause and everyone (including my OBGYN) told me that stitching and quilting were great hobbies to pick up. Love the snowman!
ReplyDelete