Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 21, 2025

Slow Sunday Stitching

 There has only been slow stitching this week. So I’m linking up with Kathy at Slow Sunday Stitching. 



Gingerbread Saltbox  is finished 


The bow bothers me, so I’ll probably change it before I put Christmas decor away in January. 


The weather changed this week. Monday and Tuesday were unseasonably warm, Wednesday and Thursday it got cold and very windy. 



 I thought about Woven Wreaths from 2024. I thought I would give hand quilting a try. I pulled it out of its project bag and the stitching on the December design wasn’t complete. So I fixed that. Now it’s ready to do some quilting. 


The dark will be the backing. I purchased a FQ of the original Spoonflower fabric for the binding.


I do love it. And will work at the hand quilting in the new year. 


This week will be a bit busy. But I hope to get in a few stitches on some new starts. More about those in the coming weeks. Today, I’ll continue to add the corners on these small poinsettia stitches. I did them maybe 30 years ago and never fully finished them. I found, in my stash, some small ornament frames. But they look funny with the rounded design. So I’ll square them up. 



Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Joyous Kwanzaa!

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful



4 comments:

  1. Judy, the Gingerbread Saltbox is so cute! I love how you finished it. Good to see your Woven Wreaths out again, too. That Spoonflower fabric will make the perfect binding. Happy stitching today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each time I see someone's Woven Wreaths I'm struck by how pretty it is. Your Gingerbread Saltbox is a sweet thing. Enjoy your stitching today, Judy. Have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gingerbread Saltbox is just darling. I also love these Woven Wreaths of yours; definitely something I would enjoy working on. It will make a wonderful finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are Wild and Goosey Leaders? I have not heard that term. Thanks. Time for me to make a list. Very nice completed projects.

    ReplyDelete