Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 13, 2025

I LIKE Thursday 11-13-25

 




LeeAnna suggested this conversation starter:

Nov 13 2025


Do you decorate at all for Thanksgiving? Special dishware? Wall hangings? pumpkins lining your  walkway? whatever!

I do. Some examples. 

A Turkey Banner from Patchabilities. It is not new, but a favorite.


This is a  wall hanging I made last year!  Oh, look!  The electricity is back on! 


\

And a shot of my small buffet. Full of some old favorites and a couple of new stitches. 


I want to see the aurora borealis so badly. We tried last night. But saw nothing. Maybe too many clouds.  We drove 20 miles out of town and got only a really dark sky!  POUT!




When I was at my stitchers group, we lost electricity. Luckily there are lots of windows, we opened the door and the sun was shining. The whole town was without power for several hours. That’s unheard of. Now we know that a huge problem at a power plant near the Utah border was at fault. I was wondering how I was going to fix supper, but it’s back on at this writing, 4:29 pm MST. So no excuses in the kitchen tonight! 😆


Thanks LeeAnna for keeping this going!
Check out The list of participants at I LIKE THURSDAY over at Not Afraid of Color. 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!






6 comments:

  1. I love your wall hangings, especially that banner! Those autumn pillows are adorable too! Glad you have your power back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The turkey banner is so fun, Judy! I love that border fabric. So glad you could stitch with friends, in spite of the power outage. But, too bad it came back on just in time for dinner! 😜

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy, really enjoyed seeing your touches of Thanksgiving around your home this time of year. Hate when we lose power and so thankful it is infrequent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Autumnal decorations are so pretty -- love that turkey on the banner! I can't imagine the whole town being without power. Geez! Shows how dependent our lives are on electricity. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. judy when I lived in Edmonton Canada, when the light show started people ran for their lawn chairs, set up in the cold night to watch the show! it's awe inspiring
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete