The Temperature Heart is an ongoing project! I try to stitch a week at a time. Here is where I stopped..August 18th is partially completed, marked with a pin.
You can see it’s been hot here. Of course there has been Wyoming’s famous but unwelcome wind. This is what happened this week!
Fires are still burning. Ranchers have lost grasslands, outbuildings and some livestock. We need rain! Luckily no lives have been lost and at last count, no residences!
I’ll spend part of today, quietly praying and think of those affected by these fires, and of the brave selfless firefighters from our community and from far away communities. And I will stitc more on the “U” in my Autumn Bell Pull!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful! I’m linking up at Kathy’s Quilt’s Slow Sunday Stitching.





The fires have been bad this year in Canada too. I hope you get some rain soon. Enjoy your cross stitching today. Gail at the cozy quilter
ReplyDeleteStay safe. Your stitching is very pretty.
ReplyDeleteOh no on the fires! I hate to see that anywhere in the country. Hope they are under control soon. Your temperature is going to be beautiful, Judy! I love how the color shifts around.
ReplyDeleteUgh on the fires, hope you get rain soon. We have a break in our temperature starting today with some low chances of rain. Your temperature heart is beautiful!
ReplyDelete