In January, I couldn’t decide what my OMG should be. I finally made a decision but didn’t post it here. It was to get a backing and batting ready for En Provence so it could go to the long arm quilter. It was finally accomplished and the quilt was delivered to Deanna on Wednesday, the 31st. She said, “ Oh , good! I’m out of quilts!” when I walked in the door.
This is an old photo. I started it in 2017! Time to get it done. Eagle eyes will notice the top right corner has one triangle in a square block turned wrong. Rest assured, this was corrected and a neutral patchwork border was added.
Yesterday, Thursday, February 1st, she called to say it was done. I’ll pick it up today.
This is far as it got at home. Out of the bag and flung on the couch to show Mr. Busy.
It needs to be trimmed. Binding needs to be made and attached. Mr Busy and I are putting new hinges and new knobs on our kitchen cabinets. Actually he’s doing that, I’m wiping them down and apply Old English Scratch Cover. They are looking good. I'll be back in the sewing room soon.
So my OMG for February will to finally get this quilt to the finish line and get it bound, labeled and ready to be displayed.





That's such a pretty quilt, Judy! Hooray for getting a UFO just about to the finish line, too. Sewing that binding down will be a big celebration!
ReplyDeleteIt's a pretty quilt and it will be great to get it done! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteIt's always such a great feeling to finish a Bonnie Hunter project.
ReplyDelete