This is the first time that I have officially participated in the SAHRR hosted by Quilting Gail. I did work on a project last year, but it wasn’t worthy of linking up to the challenge!
I was so impressed by some of the entries last year! They set the bar pretty high! But I really loved the blue and white stitchery based wall hanging submitted by Diann at Little Penguin Quilts!
You can see her finish here!
So this year I went to my To Be Finished stitchery drawer. I found this little redwork Elf. I should be tired of Christmas themed quilting but I didn’t do much this year. I’ll have a new cute wall hanging for Christmas 2024!
I’ll link up with Gail to show my Center Block at Stay at Home Round Robin or SAHRR
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!




Thanks for the shout-out, Judy! Your little elf will be the perfect beginning for the SAHRR. I'm going to start with an embroidery block again this year, too!
ReplyDeleteSo glad that you're joining in the '24 SAHRR!!! Your embroidered elf is a perfect centre!!! Thanks for linking to the SAHRR Centre block!
ReplyDeleteYour elf is so cute and will make a great wall hanging!
ReplyDeleteThat is a great idea Judy! Mr. Elf is so cute. I look forward to seeing how he gets surrounded. :D
ReplyDeleteI think January is a great time to do holiday projects. You put them away when you are done and then have the happy surprise of getting them out when it’s time to decorate. Like opening a present to yourself.
ReplyDeleteDiann's was incredible wasn't it? This little guy is a great place to start! I'm also working on a Christmas project for my daughter, and ordered Grinch fabric to make a quilt for my cousin as per her request, so I'm still full-on Christmas sewing lol. Nice to have your company!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute block for your center! I love it. Diann inspires me quite often, too! Thanks for joining in with us this year!
ReplyDeleteYour elf is wonderful! I'm looking forward to seeing your quilt grow :)
ReplyDeleteHi Judy! Ooh, love your center block. Redwork is so pretty, I think, so this makes a fabulous choice. I'm looking forward to seeing how this progresses. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteThat will be a fun start!!!!
ReplyDelete