I’m linking up with Carol at Quilt Schmilt for To-Do Tuesday.
July 4th - July 10th
1. Finish the binding on QOV.❌
2. Look at Spool Quilt borders and see what needs to be done.❌
3. Red string blocks ✅
4. Work on OMG. Bench Pillow!✅ It’s done! On the unrefinished bench!
Next Week
July 11 - July 17
1. QOV binding.
2. Spool Quilt
3. Four blocks for BH Leader and Ender Challenge in Red
4. Cut blocks from Patriot panel for ABC Table Scraps Challenge
That’s all. See you next week.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!




That's a great pillow, Judy! It looks perfect for the bench, refinished or not. Congratulations on your OMG finish!
ReplyDeleteLove the bench pillow! We have a porch swing that I'd love to make one for. (So many projects! and all that jazz...)
ReplyDeleteI love your string blocks and that bench pillow is just perfect.
ReplyDeleteThose red hot string blocks are spectacular, Judy; of course I just adore red. And wow on the bench pillow!!! It looks amazing ! Wonderful job. Good luck on your goal list this week. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteJudy I love that pillow! It just looks great on the bench. And I can't take my eyes off your red block, those fabrics are vibrant.
ReplyDeleteLovin' the bench pillow! Good job on your goals!
ReplyDelete