Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 12, 2023

Slow Sunday Stitching on Super Bowl XVII Sunday





My Slow Sunday Stitching will be an ongoing project, hopefully nearly done. It’s a hexagon project! 
And yes, you can see my Mickey Mouse lounging pants! 😀




The last 3 hexagons to be attached. Red, gold and green. Then it will be ready to be layered with batting and backing, and quilted!


We will watch the game, but we are not fans of either team. But we will be celebrating the unique diversity that is happening this year. The first time a black quarterback will lead both teams. And the first time there are a pair of brothers, one playing on each team.  Jason Kelce plays for the Philadelphia Eagles and Travis Kelce plays for the Kansas City Chiefs! 
How would you like to be that mom? I saw an interview with Donna Kelce on Friday, she wore a denim type jacket that is half green with Eagles logo and half red showing the Chief’s logo! I read her shoe differ too! Good for her! 

I’m linking up with Kathy at Slow Stitching Sunday. Now I’m off to watch CBS’s Sunday Morning!



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



6 comments:

  1. Your EPP project looks very pretty with those small embroidered hexies, Judy. Have a happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hexie project, Judy! Glad you're making progress on it. (Cute and comfy pants, too!) We'll watch, too, but it's hard to root for the Chiefs when you're Broncos fans. On the other hand, Mike likes to see the AFC team win! 🤷‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such happy hexies and Mickey Mouse pants! Enjoy the game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Progress on the hexies. The embroidered one is so pretty, and the cute one with the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your lounging pants. ;) We watched the game and thought it was a great game. We are big fans of Jalen - he played one season at OU, and he is just such a nice guy, but we like Mahomes too, so we weren't devastated at the outcome. Plus it was a good excuse for an appetizer day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your EPP project. I hope you finished it while watching the game. We weren't rooting for either team either, but enjoyed the game. I got a bunch of knitting completed.

    ReplyDelete