Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 16, 2023

I LIKE Thursday!






How did I know he was the one? I didn’t! I was only 17!  We met working in a grocery store after school! He was handsome I thought. I’d never had a boyfriend! I was shy. He offered to take me home from work one evening because I needed a ride. It wasn’t uncomfortable to sit quietly. He was tall and made me feel safe. We married a year later, right after HS graduation. In June it will be 59 years! 

I took no photos this week, except Project Quilting ones and I can’t share yet. 

Spaghetti and Chicken Alfredo were on the menu. Both good. 

We watched a new episode of 1923. On a three way phone all with DD ( now in Loveland CO )and DS
In CA. It was a good one!

We are still watching Suits and Mr Busy is watching YouTube. 

Today I meet with friends at the library to do handwork! 

Check out other blogger’s response to “how did you know he/she/they were the one?”  Go see Lee Anna’s list of participants at Not Afraid of Color. 



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on almost 59 years, Judy! We haven't watched all of 1923 yet - maybe we should go back to it. We did watch the first episode of Suits last night, and decided we'll watch some more of it. I like the kid who talked his way into a job! Enjoy your stitching day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the story of how you and your hubby met. Congratulations on 59 years!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My love story with my hubby of 37 years starts with him offering me a ride as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's a long time. Congrats! That's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet, sweet, sweet. Definitely was Mr. Right since you both have stood the test of time. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on a 59 year marriage! Sounds like you knew enough at that young age to make the best choice. ;)

    ReplyDelete