I'm linking up my to-do list at Texas Quilt Gal's blog, and To-Do Tuesday. Linda hosts this Linky party every week for anyone to share your goals for the coming week. I had a so-so week!
1. Finish Patriotic Pillow Cover that was probably a Squirrel. I posted about it a little bit here for Kathy's Slow Sunday Stitching on May 1st. ✅
![]() |
| On the family room couch! |
2. Sew something in the RSC color for May! (I know now it is Sage or Forest green.) ∕
3. Table Scraps Challenge is SQUARES!!! What to do????? ❌
4. Borders on small UFO found! Its called FRAMES from Maple Island Quilts. ✅
5. Hollow Nines is back from the quilter: Trim and get the binding attached to the front ✅
Next week’s
May 10- May 16
1. Make 4 Happy blocks with Greens
2. Stitch down binding on Hollow Nines
3. Continue stitching on September ~Year in the Garden
4. Make appointment with quilter for Frames!
5. Any thing else is just icing!



First up -- your last pic didn't show up on my computer text to the left, pic to the right. I try to get that to happen every once in a while. Sometimes it even works. To "try" to get it that way (or vice versa) I highlight the picture and then change the "center" choice to right or left. Then I click at the top of the picture and start typing hoping it actually puts the type to whichever side I was hoping for. Sometimes that works, other times -- not at all. I like that look when I have a lot of text and not so many pictures. It looks like you did a great job on your goals this week. Love that green you are using for the binding. Maybe small pieces can go into your RSC project. I haven't done more than pick some colors. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteCutting always has to come first, and you've cut some pretty greens there, Judy! Hooray for binding - you've got a finish coming!
ReplyDeleteYou've had a good week! Almost there on the quilt and a couple other projects so close--multiple finishes next week then!?
ReplyDeleteLove the hollow nines! You have some binding going on, that step always makes me feel accomplished. We had snow this am so I am up for more sewing !
ReplyDeleteFrames is a really interesting pattern.
ReplyDeleteHi Judy! Your pillow turned out so cute, and perfect timing on the finishing of it. Ooh, Hollow Nines is a cool pattern. I don't recall seeing that quilt top in progress but it is a fun take on one of my favorite blocks. I'll have to remember that option - we used to only make nine-patch quilts for each baby but we've branched out now and rarely make them any longer. Table Scraps Challenge of squares - how about square in a square? Good luck with your list this week. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteHu-hu Hallow nines is almost a fisnish!! Love your pillow cover and also Frames looks so cool. Good lucky with your list for this week and have fun with your green squares.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing Hollow Nines completed with its binding on. Looks like a good one for colour scraps to be used up. All the best with this week.
ReplyDeleteCutting is a big step in my book! Another beautiful header photo - I always enjoy your blog, and ugh on Blogger. I spend half my time trying to figure it out. Frames is such a neat pattern, I really like the border too. Hollow Nines is going to be beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with To Do Tuesday!
I just adore your Patriotic pillow and I am so glad that you mentioned the Tablescraps challenge. I do need to get a start on it. Frames is gorgeous.It looks so complicated. Have a wonderful week, Judy.
ReplyDelete