It’s been pretty normal and boring in our neck of the woods. Not much to put on an "I Like" post!
One kind of fun thing.
We had decided to sell our camper! Seems like this is the time of year to do that...spring and summer are surely going to get here! We cleaned it out! Big job. Took some photos.
Mr Busy stopped by the local camper sales lot and talked to the owner. Because of what DH wanted for it, the owner suggested we list it on Facebook. We’ve never done that, so jumped in not expecting much! It posted at 10AM on Friday. DH had 2 inquiries within 20 min. By 2:00 PM, we had the $$ in the bank and had the seller part of the title notarized. Mr. Busy delivered it to the buyer’s home and it was a done deal!
My Christmas cactus or maybe Easter cactus is blooming!
And so is the cutting I took to our son in California!
He’s better at photos than I am. And he has a real camera, not just a phone,
The gas company came and replaced our gas meter yesterday! No charge! It’s something they do periodically, but apparently ours hadn’t been done for awhile. The service guy said it was really old! I stepped out back yesterday, to take a photo before it snows again. 1 to 6 inches expected tonight through Friday night!😣 PS: It is snowing as I publish this post!
Oh oh! Looks like there is house painting in our future. That looks awful!
I'm glad we are Amazon Prime members! I can just order a 6.5” square up ruler and not have to drive to JoAnn's or Hobby Lobby! It’ll be here Monday. I’ll sew more asterisk blocks and wait to trim them up!
I cut some fabric on Tuesday! For Sandra's Follow Your Own Path QAL. It’s all bagged up and ready to sew! I want to wait til my regular machine is home! I’m having trouble keeping a 1/4” seam on my back up machine! I hope to go pick it upon the 21st.
That’s all the fun likes I can come up with! Head on over to LeeAnna’s blog, Not Afraid of Color and link to the other participants in I LIKE THURSDAY!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy





Hooray for selling the camper so easily and quickly! Pretty cactus blooms, too. I've never had good luck with them, and don't know why. That is handy to get the new ruler so quickly, too. I've planned to do some cutting for Sandra's QAL this week as well - need to get in that!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations selling your camper!
ReplyDeleteThe way the economy is going with jobs and such, living in a camper is an alternative. I agree, Amazon Prime is nice. Sometimes, though, I think it can be too easy to order something. lol
Hi Judy! WOWEE! That is one quick sale of your camper. How exciting is that?!! Your cactus is really beautiful. It looks like you're all set for Follow Your Own Path QAL. We're going to start cutting this weekend. ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteGood stuff! Yay for a quick sale. Your cactus looks lovely.
ReplyDeleteWoohoo for a quick sale! Yeah we had snow today too, nothing stuck, just cold, and windy. I am with you, that is why I love Amazon prime. Why shop at 10 stores trying to find something when I can find it there, and it is delivered to my door? Your Christmas Cactus is looking fabulous.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on selling the camper so quickly! The cactus blooms are so pretty. You've been busy cutting fabric. I have to check out that QAL.
ReplyDeleteHi Judy! You are so lucky to sell your camper so quickly! I love your cactus! It's so pretty! We love Amazon prime too! Your projects look great! Have a safe and happy day!
ReplyDeleteWow Judy that was one big rig! And what a wonderful experience with Facebook marketplace which I am just discovering! We have Amazon Prime too and really don't know how they do it with getting things to us so fast usually the next day. So handy for Tony's hearing batteries and things like that nowadays. Love the two cacti photos...same colour as mine I think. No snow here just lots of rain now and for the weekend. Ah, spring!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on selling your camper! We’ve had good luck with Marketplace and feel safer using it than Craigslist. Your “Christmas” cactus is beautiful. I miss growing them since I have cats that like to play with plants. Mine used to bloom anytime from November to February. We just had a discussion last night about renewing Amazon and decided we like it too much to discontinue it. It’s so convenient.
ReplyDeleteHere in Brazil Christmas Cactus is known as May Flower, it always blooms near May, they are beautiful. Congrats on selling so fast your camper. Happy new week.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on selling your camper. Happy Sunday.
ReplyDeletewww.rsrue.blogspot.com
Congrats on selling your camper so quickly, Judy and Mr. Busy!!! Love your Easter Cactus. Mine is really struggling. Great prep work! Going to Rapid soon, it sounds like.
ReplyDelete