Still not much pink in my world! I did get one hollow 9 patch on the design wall.
Then I dumped my pink shoe box tote! It always amazes me how different pinks can be. There is pale pantie pink, baby pink, bubble gum pink, hot pink, raspberry, coral, peach, even some that look brownish!
I'm ready to start cutting 2" squares, 2 1/2" squares and triangles for flying geese. Just as soon as I get the quilting done on the scrappy red, white and blue star. I'm more that 1/2 done, so should be finished by Sunday night. Then as soon as the ordered zippers arrive on Monday, I'll get the back done and the binding on it. Block construction can be done in between as leaders and enders.
I'm linking up with Angela at So Scrappy for ScrapHappy Saturday.
One small photo of some more pink.....a great granddaughter's first time to play in the ocean. That's her daddy holding her hand. Miss you guys!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy





Thanks for sharing your PINK scrapsplosion, Judy! Those brownish pinks reminded me that I've got a Double Pink UFO in a basket under the longarm. Ugh! I had been doing SEW well ignoring it. Sigh... Now, I might just have to dig it out to work on after my PINK Quilted Scrap Basket is done. Hopefully, that won't sideline my dark blue challenge basket!
ReplyDelete