Monday, May 25, 2020
OMG May and OMG Finish
May has really been an Oh My Gosh month! Maybe finally there will be a lessening of the number of cases and deaths of this virus. We haven't had a new positive case in our county in 4 days and no death in our county at all. Only 12 deaths total, but we are a low population state. Only 578,759. We are the least populated state in the US.
I did finish ( to make a quilt top) my OMG for May is linked here!
Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal - May Finish Link-up
My Tiny Tuesday sampler-like quilt.
I am really happy with it. Now to find a backing and make an appointment with the long armer.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy
Labels:
flimsies.,
OMG Event,
Tiny Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Congratulations on such a pretty finish.
ReplyDeleteYour Tiny Tuesday blocks resulted in a cheerful top. I am with you on the "Oh My Gosh" sentiment. Stay safe, Judy.
ReplyDeleteNice finish! OMG indeed !!
ReplyDeleteDid you participate in the #miniseriessal? I love your mini block quilt!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful OMG, your tiny blocks are so pretty!
ReplyDeleteVery fun quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.
ReplyDelete