Pages

Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 28, 2019

OMG for October





I've been on retreat!  We, of course, had a great time. There were 13 of us in a not very large convention room. We were coxy!   I took no pictures except of this range of the Big Horn Mountains on my way home.  Yup, that is snow! We had lovely driving weather to the retreat and great weather coming home. While we were there, the temperature dropped, we had intermittent snow flurries and some freezing rain. But we just sewed and sewed!  No problem.


My OMG for October was to get my RSC 19 Bow tie blocks together into a flimsy/quilt top!

Mr Busy donned his Carhart jacket and gloves to hold this against our back fence for pictures. It is cold today, 27 degrees with a windchill to feel like 18 degrees.
But it is done. I haven't picked a backing yet...I looking for something dark, as it will be a car quilt. I titled it "We Switched to Chevy".  My new Chevy Equinox is black.  Chevy grill symbol is called a bowtie.  Get it???

We have snow at home too!


So my goal was accomplished

I did get some other things done at retreat. I'll save those for another post.


I'll link up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal - October Finish Link-up



Stay Busy and Stay Happy

1 comment:

  1. Love the quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete