Hello, this my first time linking up with Slow Stitching Sunday! I’ve been doing lots of hand embroidery lately. This piece is from Jenny of Elefantz from 2018. It's her Year in the Garden BOM. You can see I did not stay caught up, but my philosophy is ...April comes around again!!
It looks like I am just about out of green DMC #989 but have plenty of #988. Not much difference that I can tell. I am using what I have for this project. Even the fabric to make it into a quilt, eventually, is from my stash! Hooray for me!
Several friends meet every Thursday to stitch, visit and share. We are lucky enough to have a well lit room in our local Catholic school, available to use.
This isn’t the only hand stitching project I have in the works! I’ll show another next week.
Thanks for this opportunity to share my slow stitching.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy
How lovely to visit your lovely place. Your busy hands/fingers are producing some sweet stitching. I love your philosophy of April coming around for a second time. =) You made me smile.
ReplyDeleteWelcome, I've nothing to share this week but always like to see what other stitchers are doing.
ReplyDeleteAre you sure April will come back? It's going to be -1 on Wednesday at home. I am leaving 40-50 weather in Seattle to go back to Indiana. What am I thinking!!
ReplyDelete