Complete at least 8 blocks for Kat and Cat's Quilts CiL Block Drive for October.
The block drive is an Adult I Spy blocks as directed on her August 29th blog post. This block drive is September and October and I have started. I have sewed some, cut the rest.
I hope to have some that are more male in focus and some, like the buttons, would be more geared to female.
I will be attending a 4 day retreat in beautiful Ucross Wyoming from the
We always have a ton of fun and I am looking forward to sewing with no other distractions or obligations. If the name Ucross ,Wyoming sounds familiar, you might be a Longmire fan. Have you read or did you watch Craig Johnson's Longmire series?
Here is his newest book and if you haven't already, check out the series on Netflix.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy
We are away from home this week, so I hope to have a few minutes to link up with Patty's October Goal Setting linky party!






Have fun choosing the focus fabrics for each block....an excuse to have a play in the stash. Enjoy your retreat.
ReplyDeleteFun blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the heads-up about the new Craig Johnson book. Hubby and I have read them all and watched the series. Johnson’s writing is so intelligent and witty. I’ve got to make some of those CIL blocks too! Good luck on your October OMG.
ReplyDelete