Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

To-Do Tuesday #35

 


Let's see how I did last week!  Then I'll link this week list over at ChrisKnits.   Join us over there. 


Last week:   April 6 - April 12

1. Keep working on the table runner.  Done ✅ 



Needs to be basted and quilted!


2. Sew some hollow nine patches  Done ✅ 





3. Cut fabric for a Geese Migration block Done



4. Get 1 needed fabric for Sandra’s QAL- Follow Your Own Path. Done

  




Actually, I came home with two fabrics.  The solid orange and the light aqua with X's. 





Next weeks list.  April 13 - April 19

1. Continue working on table runner!
2. Make blue asterisk block or two.
3. Cut fabric for Follow Your Own Path QAL!
4. Finish the Blue Geese Migration block, and add to the list. 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy 





7 comments:

  1. love your table runner and Follow your Own Path

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, your projects are lovely! I love your table runner and the hollow nine patches--I never heard them call that and I love it! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that table runner. Nice job on your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, that tablerunner looks neat - can't wait to see the whole thing! I just realized it's time to start cutting for Sandra's QAL and should have put that on my list this week. Your fabric looks pretty for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your table runner looks cool. Love it.
    Great job onyour goals. Good luck for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like there's a lot of color in your world right now! Thanks for linking up today and good luck with your new list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I'm new to your blog. Love all your blues and can't wait to see your TR done.

    ReplyDelete