Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 3, 2026

I LIKE Thursday #293

 





Sharing with others at Not Afraid of Color.  Thanks LeeAnna for continuing to offer this space. 


I don’t have many photos to share, but maybe there will be more next Thursday. This weekend my youngest great grandson is having his 13th birthday party. His grandma, our daughter, is coming from Loveland to help celebrate. 

Last week at our Thursday Stitchers gathering, a newbie stitcher, showed her Chicken Quilt  She bought this as a panel and used it to learn to do basic stem stitch, back stitch, satin stitch and some french knots. She is finally finishing it. It was a labor of love. The striped binding is a perfect choice. 



I ‘m diving into my purple scrap bucket, to get started on September RSC color. 



I’m still reading 


And listening to The Music of Bees on my way to and from my arm therapy. Today is last day of that , so I’ll have to find another time to listen.  I’m in the market for new earbuds. Any suggestions?



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful.



4 comments:

  1. I hope and pray that your arm is healing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chicken quilt is cute! Was it made for embroidering on? Fun idea! I loved The Music of Bees - good story and I learned a lot about bees by reading it. Have a wonderful time with the family this weekend, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute chicken quilt. But!! your purple scrap bin is amazing!! I love it - enjoy playing with it!! Hope the arm is getting much stronger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun quilt by your newbie stitcher friend! As for earbuds, I recommend what my daughter recommended to me--buy them at Walmart: they cost way less and work just as good.

    ReplyDelete