This is a post I wrote last Sunday. But alas, someone?, interrupted me to go for a walk and then I didn’t get back to my blog.
8-16-26
I’ve been reading all the entries at Kathy’s Quilts - Slow Sunday Stitching
Not much slow stitching happening in my neck of the woods, lately.
I finished two more pin cushions yesterday. The “C” went in the mail yesterday . To CS in California, an early snowbirder this year. Their grandbaby #2 is due soon. They have a park space to stay. So it will be a wonderful happy time for them.
The ‘d’ goes with me today to Thursday Stitchers. DB’s birthday is next Tuesday.
I’m anxious to start on Primrose Cottage’s current stitch, Jack’s House. ………….
8-23-26.
I stitched the next pincushion. It needs flowers, or buttons or beads. That’s the fun part! And a backing and stuffing.
Jacks House:
It’ll be a dough bowl filler.
And yesterday, a new stitchery shop from a nearby city, 104 miles away actually, brought charts and fabric to a local quilt shop and taught a beginners cross stitch class. I had to visit, to chat with Jen the shop owner and Nancy and Amy, and of course to buy!.
3 pieces of fabric, 4 charts and 2 needle minders Now I’m ready!
These will be fun to add for the ‘ber’ months in my dough bowl.
Jen’s shop and a matching needle minder.
I’m sharing at the current weeks blog, Kathy’s Quilts - Slow Sunday Stitching
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful




That's so cute that Miss E likes to sit on top of the crate! Your initial pincushions make such nice gifts - I bet everyone loves them. A fun haul at the cross-stitch shop, too - I love the Candy Corn Season design!
ReplyDelete