Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 6, 2026

I LIKE Thursday #289

 

I’m joining LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color to share some good stuff..


Miss Emmie had a Spa Day on Monday. She looks pretty cute, don’t you think?


Yesterday morning Mr Busy and I were cleaning- the back yard. Ams he was pulling some weeds, this fledging Robin appeared behind the shed. She/He doesn’t fly well yet. Mr Busy is afraid it won’t survive. My fingers are crossed. We had a large branch come out of one of our trees and made a big mess. So we filled the yard waste dumpster with branches and leaves. Also my birdbath garden has been sorely neglected this summer. I pulled weeds and Mr Busy ran the weed eater around the perimeter. I’m happy!



I  have been dumping the leftover dog water on this pot every morning when I renew her outside water bowl. Guess what, the dirt sprouted leaves and this week small white petunias. It’s a big like for me, because no plants we put in the ground this spring. This was a saved over pot from last summer. 🩷


All good stuff! 


LeeAnna asked:


J snow cone or ice cream cone?  what flavors?


Definitely Ice Cream Cone . Waffle cone please, with coffee bean or mint chocolate chip . 2 scoops!

We have a locally owned and run, award winning Ice Cream Cafe. It’s my favorite place for coffee  and a special place to go for an ice cream treat. 



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful. 





2 comments:

  1. Emmie looks adorable! Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Emmie is adorable - she looks soft and fluffy after her spa day! We've had a lot of baby birds in our yard this year, too, and you always hope they're really ready to fledge. Coffee Bean ice cream sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete