Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 23, 2026

Finished or Not Friday 2026 #1

 


  I’m proud to announce a finish!  It’s been a long time coming!  I finished 2 projects for Project Quilting this season. 

They are both small, but small steps lead to sometimes bigger finishes. 

Project Quilting 17.1.  A Clean Slate   You can read more about Project Quilting here.. And about my project Here





Project Quilting 17.2.  Scads of Plaids.   My post about plaids is here!



I’m so glad to be able to join the bloggers at Finished or Not Friday. 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful. 




It’s cold and we got a bit of snow. Those of you who are in the grip of the major storm, Be Safe and Stay Warm. 

2 comments:

  1. Great submission to Project 17.2. Should be a very usefully bag, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super great finishes!! and Plaid - of course -that is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete