Trying to get back in the swing of posting again. The color for July is Purple and luckily I used purple when I tried out my potato chip block way back in January. Granted it needs the outside round but it is started.
I will try to squeeze in two more oranges from June. Because I need at least 4 of each color and the small chips are already cut.
Today I am going on a Garden Walk with my friend who recently lost her husband. She is a great gardener and has a lovely yard. We will visit 4-5 local gardens to admire the designs and the flowers. I'm looking forward to time with her. The Master Gardeners in our town do this Garden Walk as an annual fundraiser.
these are some of the gardens we will view.
Hopefully all of you are enjoying the weekend..
Joining the group at ScrapHappy Saturday
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!







What a splendid idea to do a Garden walk; I'm sure they will be peaceful and lovely to look at. I like the purple potato chip block...keep seeing this pattern all over the place so must be very popular. Take Care, J
ReplyDeleteYou've got a good start on the purple Potato Chip block, Judy! The Garden Walk sounds lovely. I hope it's an enjoyable day for you both!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely idea to do on a garden walk with your friend. A great way to support two causes, being there for your friend and the group that organizes it.
ReplyDeleteThose potato chip blocks are coming along nicely.
Your friend will appreciate the time spent with you, going on a lovely outing together.
ReplyDeletethe garden walk sounds fun!
ReplyDeletei love the potato chip blocks - so fun!
Oh, how I love a garden walk! I'd join you both if I was in the area. Those potato chip blocks look great. I hear they're contagious! Lol!
ReplyDeleteThat was a great photo of the four of you in the garden and what a great garden it is! I need to make some of those potato chip blocks...yours looks great. It's a great time of year for out and about, isn't it.
ReplyDeleteThe garden walk looks fun. Enjoy!
ReplyDelete