Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 12, 2024

I LIKE Thursday!

 Some of the Same and some Diversity happened this week. 



I found this on the internet last week! It fits our time I think!⤴️


I’ve been going through totes and baskets and drawers. There is more stuff in my sewing room than I will ever sew up in my lifetime. It is time to pass it on. 



The. Committe that organizes and presents our annual Quilt Show, also sponsored a “Boutique “. They accept donations of fabric, notions, kits, books and some magazines. Then they are sold for a small sum that goes into the quilt show treasury. It’s an easy way to downsize.


There is evidence that we live in a very diverse neighborhood. I’m not talking race and religion, because there is very little diversity in those categories in Wyoming. 

But we had a 

 ..kid playing his French horn while waiting for the school bus, one day! 




..and a turkey, standing on a car, while doing whatever it is that turkeys do! 


The view from my chair on our front porch yesterday, Patriots Day! It was a beautiful day, even with our ever present Wyoming wind! 



We watched the Presidential Debate, Tuesday night. I was not surprised really, by what I watched! 

 

This weekend our daughter will be here. Her GS’s birthday party is scheduled and we will celebrate Mr. Busy’s birthday too! We all may suffer from a “ sugar high”! LOL!

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful! 




2 comments:

  1. I love that you have a place to give extra fabric and stuff you don't want anymore to benefit your Guild! And a kid playing his French horn while waiting for the bus - that's neat, too. Happy Birthday to your great-grand and also to Mr. Busy!

    ReplyDelete