It’s easy in these tumultuous times to forget how blessed we are. I’m sharing a few good, funny happy things today. Join with LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color to share, some good things.
My friend C , a fellow quilter and stitcher, shared some of her garden bounty this week. Zucchini, spaghetti squash and I think the dark green round one is a butternut squash. It’s not an acorn squash! There were tomatoes, but we have eaten those already. 😀
Saturday there was a birthday party! Parents rented a theater for video games . Mario Cart, I think. Mario something.
Our middle great grandson on the Switch. Boys up at the top, girls down below. LOL
The cake was awesome. Baked by our grandson-in-law’s cousin. And yummy! We gave J. money. The cutest thing, when he counted it and put it in his pocket, his friend said, “ Wow! That’s a lot of money! You’re “kid-rich”. I had to giggle, it was only $25.
This week was Mr. Busy’s birthday. He received several cards. We usually display til the end of the week. He has twin sisters! Can you find the two cards that arrived in the mail from them, separately ? 😉
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!




That looks like a fun party! I didn't know you could play video games in the movie theater. Cute cake, too and yummy veggies! Happy Birthday to Mr. Busy - the identical cards are a hoot!
ReplyDeleteThat video theater looks really fun. That cake! What will you do with your squash? At least they keep well. I like to use spaghetti squash when we have chili spaghetti, although Hubs won't touch it. ;) Happy birthday to Mr B. Do the twins plan it that way or does it just happen?
ReplyDeleteHow funny -- twin cards from twin sisters! They obviously think they have good taste! Lol! What a great looking basket of squash and so nice of the neighbor to share.
ReplyDelete