Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Mid Week Makers

Some slow stitching spilled over into Wednesday. My sewing room has been emptied and packed up into Mr. Busy’s “build room”! This in preparation for new flooring in most of our downstairs. 

What’s a girl to do? She does counted cross stitch! This design is from Melisa at Pinker n Punkin Quilting.  This link will take you to a post with a list of all ( well maybe not all, but many) of Melisa’s Fall and Turkey themed charts!



It’s not a FFO , but it is an FO! 😉. My plan is to finish it much like Melisa did hers.

I’m linking this post to Quiltfabrication’s Midweek Makers! 

Also sharing with Alycia's Finished or Not Finished Friday. 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!


4 comments:

  1. I'm always thankful for some hand stitching to do when there's no possibility of getting to the sewing machine! This one is perfect for the season, Judy - I love how the pilgrim hat makes the A. New flooring is exciting, even if it does mean that you've got to move everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I haven't visited your blog in forever! How exciting about the new flooring, but oh what a pain it is to do any kind of improvement in the house. Seems to last a long time doesn't it! Enjoy your cute cross stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete