Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

To-Do Tuesday. #107





Linking up my to-do list with Linda @ Texas Quilt Gal and friends for To-Do Tuesday!
I had a short list this week. There was progress!



 9-20 - 9-27

✅1. Keep on trying to get that tub empty!!!


It’s EMPTY! 
And all remaining bits and pieces are in bags/containers  by color. 


A tallish box of whites and neutrals, a plastic tote with aquas and a plastic basket holding zip top bags  all sorted by color. Feels so much better. 

✅ 2.  Cut the fabric for the QOV Mystery. 

Some of the white is cut:  20 - 2 1/2" WOF strips
                                                 1 1/2"  WOF strips

I don't have enough left to cut  5-  4 1/2 " WOF strips. Back to JoAnns to see if they still have it!


WOF

All the red = 16 - 2.5” strips WOF and 2 - 4.5” WOF and 
All the blue = 18 - 2.5” strips WOF have been cut
     


✅ 3. Keep stitching on Boo Crew.



I outlined the R and the E, then started in the left edge of the W with white. Filling in with the purple is then easier while watching  a movie. 

✅ 4. Start looking at possible patterns for the charm pack I won!!

 


Some possibilities!


Next week:
September 27th - October 3rd. 

1. Take quilt entries to the Quilt Show check-in site on Thursday or Friday.  Sit 2 hrs Saturday the 1st and Sunday the 2nd of October at our local Quilt Show. They needed volunteers to sit at the Opportunity Quilt ticket table.  ( that's Wyoming-ese for Raffle Quilt). 

2. Keep stitching on Boo Crew!  I bought the mounting plaque recommended by the FQS so I’m ready to be done. 

3. Sew some blue and white geese blocks for the QOV Mystery. 

4. Bind Pop Star baby quilt!




Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!

 



5 comments:

  1. Congrats on emptying that tub! A small list can still give big results! Happy quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job on that tub! Boo Crew is looking so cute. I'm looking forward to seeing your finished PopStar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must feel great to get all those scraps sorted into their bins and I think great to have so much neutrals. Boo Crew is fun, I've watched Pat Sloan progessing hers, but something I haven't got into.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did great emptying that tub and sorting the remaining scraps by color, Judy. BOO CREW is looking pretty good and is almost finished. Good lucky with your list for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at that tub, that is a great feeling, right? I guess you are at your quilt show this morning. Looks like you've got some good candidates for your charm pack! Thank you for sharing with us at To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete